Friday, November 22, 2019

Week 14, Deadline 1: DCP Revision To-Do List

I definitely have some things in mind for my DCP in the coming days. I have a majority of the weekend off and I have a couple days off during the week of Thanksgiving that I can dedicate to my final DCP. I've come up with a list of things I know I want to complete, although there may still be some additional revisions I decide to make along the way. 



Planned Revisions 

  • Review DCP for accurate alignment and spacing errors.
  • Review DCP for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.
  • Come up with a way to engage my audience to view my entire DCP and stay interested.
    • Suggestions welcome! I'm not very creative. :( 
  • Revise Expert Testimonials and Procedures. 
    • I knew I wanted to expand on this but I have yet to be able to sit down and decide what more I want to do with this. 
  • Revise and expand on Resources.
  • Expand on animal shelter statistics and low-cost options.
  • Add more artifacts where they make sense, hopefully creating a few more on my own. 
I plan to spend a significant amount of time on this project over the coming days as well as some final projects in my other classes and I'm both nervous and excited to bring this project to an end. 


No comments:

Critical Reflection for Digital Curation Project

Spay and Neuter Choosing a topic for my digital curation project was not a simple task and I mulled it over for several days befo...