Friday, November 22, 2019

End-of-Term Inventory Questions


TOTAL # of blog posts currently on your blog: 25 excluding this one, 24 excluding the Mid-Term Inventory post from October 1, 2019.

In a bulleted list, name and describe any new blog posts added after the mid-term deadline for which they were due.
  • Week 11, Deadline 2 - Classmate Response 
    • Due November 5th, posted November 8th.
    • This assignment is a response to my classmates' progress on their DCPs.
    • I spent a lot of time making sure I had posted for all deadlines, (I wasn't counting the other one we posted for this week and I was all kinds of confused) and I believe this is the only one that was posted after the deadline. 
Any other comments that you would like me to consider in evaluating your performance for the second half of the term?
  • No comments that are of relevance. I hope I've performed adequately. I know some of my assignments haven't been 100% on time (although it felt like I had more I was late on), I've tried my best to work with my erratic school schedule and two deadlines per week.


Critical Reflection for Digital Curation Project

Spay and Neuter Choosing a topic for my digital curation project was not a simple task and I mulled it over for several days befo...