Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Week 13, Deadline 2: Feedback and Reflection

Classmates' DCPs

I really enjoyed looking at everyone's DCPs. Meghan's DCP looks like it could be a legitimate government website and I was really blown away. At Meghan's suggestion, I looked into adding music to my narrative section, but unfortunately, Wix's Help Center says that due to policy changes many web browsers do not allow autoplay of music anymore. I don't think I would really want them to have to click play for the music to start, I would want it to just play automatically. Jenna has a very convincing call-to-action, and I officially do not want to be a pedestrian in Morgantown (lol!). Monty is killing it with his design and implementation of his Wix skills. 

My Plans

I've waited to see what suggestions my classmates have for the revision of my DCP. Other than Meghan's suggestion of music for my narrative, I did not receive any suggestions - I'm glad everyone seemed to like it! I plan to revise the Expert Testimonials and Procedures and Resources. I want to spend more time explaining and providing information from experts and adding some really great resources. For now, the resources I have are links to pages on those organizations' pages. 

I also plan to do a very thorough review of grammar and syntax. I've also made just about everyone I know look at my page and offer suggestions and was able to use it as an educational opportunity for a receptionist I work with that had questions about pyometra in dogs the other day. 

No comments:

Critical Reflection for Digital Curation Project

Spay and Neuter Choosing a topic for my digital curation project was not a simple task and I mulled it over for several days befo...