Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Week 12, Deadline 2

Progress

Since our last deadline, I have not been able to make progress on my DCP at all. I spent much of the weekend visiting a sick family member and working 16-hour shifts. I am off Wednesday and Thursday this week so I'm able to spend ample amount of time finishing my DCP for our draft submission later this week. 

Classmate Response

However, I really enjoyed viewing the rest of my classmates' progress.

I like that Lakynn thought to use a resources page. I'm likely going to use this in my own DCP because there are so many resources out there with varying opinions on my topic and this will aid in my quest for transparency. 

Meghan seems to have had some of the difficulty with strips that I have also run into. I've spent a lot of time moving strips around my page early in the beginning. It's doable but boy is it a pain!

Monty's experience with using Wix as his platform is really coming in handy! His DCP is looking amazing and I can't wait to see how it turns out. 

No comments:

Critical Reflection for Digital Curation Project

Spay and Neuter Choosing a topic for my digital curation project was not a simple task and I mulled it over for several days befo...